This is a family set for 2 person prepared for beginners who are new to YUGI bowls.
Rice balls and soup bowls can be changed.
It is a bowl made by Korean brass that keeps the temperature of warm rice and soup for a long time. The rice bowl and soup bowl can be used as a dessert bowl, and the rice lid can be used as a side dish bowl. Korean brass bowls have an excellent sterilization effect due to their own antibacterial action.
We have 4 types of Rice bowl & Soup bowl sets with different feelings and designs.
Hannot's Yugi is making premium brassware that has been passed down through 4 generations with the philosophy that "brass bowls should be made with craftsmanship, not industrial products."
Beginner's set for a family of 2 person Includes
- 2 Rice bowl
- 2 Soup bowl
- 2 Rice bowl lid
- 2 Side dish no.2
- 1 Oval Fish plate Large
- 2 Home Spoon
- 4 Home Chopstics (for 2person)
1. Moon Omok Rice & Soup bowl set (달오목식기로 변경)
- The design is reminiscent of a beautiful and compassionate full moon, and the rounded lines are very luxurious and impressive.
- It is a proven representative tableware that has been loved for a long time at the home shopping Choi Hwa-jeong Show.
2. Omok Rice & Soup bowl set (오목식기로 변경)
- The round and cute bowl lid and the design that widens as you go down are suitable for those who prefer light YUGI tableware
3. Hab Rice & Soup bowl (합식기로 변경)
- It has a slightly lower and wider design than general tableware for convenience in living.
Material : Brass (copper 78%, tin 22%)
MADE IN KOREA
- Wash the dishes with a green loofah and regular dishwashing detergent.
- Lay it face down to drain the water. (If you wipe it with a dry towel, the scale will not stick.)
- If organic is severely stained
When both brassware and scrubbing brush are dry, wipe along the brassware grain.(At this time, black powder comes out, which is a phenomenon of the grinding process and is harmless to the human body.)
Vinegar 1: Dilute in a ratio of 30 in lukewarm water and soak the product for 4 to 8 hours, then wash the dishes with a green scrubber.
- When not in use for a long period of time, remove the moisture completely and store in a cool place wrapped in newspaper.
- Brasswares have their own antibacterial properties and do not need to be boiled.