It is recommended for newlyweds as it is a budget-friendly configuration that is just what is needed in a family of 2 person
It is a bowl made by Korean brass that keeps the temperature of warm rice and soup for a long time. The rice bowl and soup bowl can be used as a dessert bowl, and the rice lid can be used as a side dish bowl. Korean brass bowls have an excellent sterilization effect due to their own antibacterial action.
We have 4 types of Rice bowl & Soup bowl sets with different feelings and designs.
Hannot's Yugi is making premium brassware that has been passed down through 4 generations with the philosophy that "brass bowls should be made with craftsmanship, not industrial products."
Newlyweds Mandarin duck set for 2 person 19p Includes
- 2 Omok Rice bowl
- 2 Omok Soup bowl
- 2 Omok Rice bowl lid
- 2 Side dish (S)
- 2 Side dish (M)
- 1 Side dish (L)
- 2 Home Spoon
- 4 Home Chopstics (for 2person)
- 2 Rectangle spoon rest (S)
- You can find it at a discounted price compared to buying it separately with a substantial composition that is just right for a two-person household.
- Yugi has excellent warming and cooling functions, so you can enjoy cold and warm food until the last bite.
- If you use spoon regularly, you can enjoy a healthy meal as it can be effective in relieving gum disease or stomatitis.
Material : Brass (copper 78%, tin 22%)
MADE IN KOREA
- Wash the dishes with a green loofah and regular dishwashing detergent.
- Lay it face down to drain the water. (If you wipe it with a dry towel, the scale will not stick.)
- If organic is severely stained
When both brassware and scrubbing brush are dry, wipe along the brassware grain.(At this time, black powder comes out, which is a phenomenon of the grinding process and is harmless to the human body.)
Vinegar 1: Dilute in a ratio of 30 in lukewarm water and soak the product for 4 to 8 hours, then wash the dishes with a green scrubber.
- When not in use for a long period of time, remove the moisture completely and store in a cool place wrapped in newspaper.
- Brasswares have their own antibacterial properties and do not need to be boiled.