The modern and clean design of the square flower dish with a petal-shaped edge added as a point adds a unique reinterpretation of a side dish bowl that can be a bit bland, making it a special table setting.
Hannot's Yugi is making premium brassware that has been passed down through 4 generations with the philosophy that "brass bowls should be made with craftsmanship, not industrial products."
Square Flower Side Dish
No.1 : 9.8*2.8 (cm) 100ml 사각꽃찬기 1호
It is the smallest size and is suitable for use as a soy sauce bowl or sauce bowl.
No.2 : 11.9*2.7 (cm) 150ml 사각꽃찬기 2호
It is medium in size and is good for use as a dessert plate such as a fruit plate.
No.3 : 13.3*3.4 (cm) 250ml 사각꽃찬기 3호
It is the most popular size and is good to use as a front dish or serve as a main dish.
Material : Brass (copper 78%, tin 22%)
MADE IN KOREA
- Wash the dishes with a green loofah and regular dishwashing detergent.
- Lay it face down to drain the water. (If you wipe it with a dry towel, the scale will not stick.)
- If organic is severely stained
When both brassware and scrubbing brush are dry, wipe along the brassware grain.(At this time, black powder comes out, which is a phenomenon of the grinding process and is harmless to the human body.)
Vinegar 1: Dilute in a ratio of 30 in lukewarm water and soak the product for 4 to 8 hours, then wash the dishes with a green scrubber.
- When not in use for a long period of time, remove the moisture completely and store in a cool place wrapped in newspaper.
- Brasswares have their own antibacterial properties and do not need to be boiled.