Rectangular in shape, it is good to use as a fish plate or dessert plate.
It is an YUGI plate that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, so you can use it without worrying about harmful ingredients.
It is an unbreakable organic bowl created by craftsmanship that lasts a lifetime. Create a healthy kitchen in a sophisticated style that blends tradition and modernity
Hannot's Yugi is making premium brassware that has been passed down through 4 generations with the philosophy that "brass bowls should be made with craftsmanship, not industrial products."
Rectangle Fish Plate
- 11.6 * 23.8 * 1.5 (cm)
Material : Brass (copper 78%, tin 22%)
MADE IN KOREA
- Wash the dishes with a green loofah and regular dishwashing detergent.
- Lay it face down to drain the water. (If you wipe it with a dry towel, the scale will not stick.)
- If organic is severely stained
When both brassware and scrubbing brush are dry, wipe along the brassware grain.(At this time, black powder comes out, which is a phenomenon of the grinding process and is harmless to the human body.)
Vinegar 1: Dilute in a ratio of 30 in lukewarm water and soak the product for 4 to 8 hours, then wash the dishes with a green scrubber.
- When not in use for a long period of time, remove the moisture completely and store in a cool place wrapped in newspaper.
- Brasswares have their own antibacterial properties and do not need to be boiled.